Font problem in dvips and latex

Post by Chao Fe » Fri, 26 Aug 1994 11:31:59

I have installed TeX in my PC with SLS 1.05 Linux package. After I compiled
a tex file using latex, I failed to generate the ps file using dvips. The
error message I received is like this:

        dvips: Checksum mismatch in font cmti9.300pk

Can anybody tell me the source of this error and how to solve it?

Thanks

Chao

1. LaTeX: dvi500, dvi550 can't find fonts (dvips OK)

        Have got LaTeX to work, along with dvips, dvilj etc. However
dvi500, dvi550c cannot find their fonts (cmxxxx.300PK or something
like that). I can't find these fonts with "find" on the hard disk
or on the CDROM either.

        Any suggestions?

        Joe Mack

2. Geforce 2MX Hercules support

3. Latex/dvips/lyx help!

4. ?Library for ASCII-Windows

5. LaTeX/dvips/gs/Epson 500: commas don't print right!

6. "chmod 755 /net" does not work

7. Slackware Linux and LaTeX/DVIPS

8. Q3Test and Solaris ?

9. dvips/cmmf Problem converting fonts

10. dvips/fonts problems

11. latex font problems

12. NTeX under Linux---dvips segfaults, & ghostview not using right fonts

13. need help with dvips and PostScript fonts