ANDREW need to setup fonts/edit style

Post by Scott A. Janous » Fri, 07 Oct 1994 11:57:57

I can't figure out to get the ANDREW-EZ wordprocessor to change to different
fonts. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need them fast!

please, send via private email.

thanks in advance.

ANDREW need to setup fonts/edit style

Post by Terry Glie » Mon, 10 Oct 1994 04:28:39

Quote:> I can't figure out to get the ANDREW-EZ wordprocessor to change to
> different fonts. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I need them fast!

First of all, you can help yourself alot by editting a file with a ".d"
or "doc" extension. These will cause EZ to chose default objects that
provide fonts choices. I suspect this is all you are really trying to
do.  You can also change the various families of fonts that are used,
but this is a bit more complicated.

If you "ez j.d" you should find a "Font" menu card with various items on
it: Bold, Italic, Bigger, Smaller, Superscript, Subscript, Typewriter,
Underline  etc.

If you need something more complex, drop me some mail.