X - Help!

Post by Warwick Ward-C » Thu, 08 Sep 1994 03:03:30

Hi,

I just installed X windows here disks X1-8 and then XAP1-3, the
installation went very well, I have gotten X up and running fine.

My problem happens when I exit X, I get an error 0...

Next I seem to be missing some files when I run Xfilemanager I get a
message on the console saying, missing xwaisq then xmail, xmore, xconq, xrn..

Now I really want to get the mail, and usenet side working and also the
games, so where can I find these files?

Thanks,
Warwick

--

|  Sysop of Lost Link             Fidonet : 5:7102/134            |