Q:Mosaic+term2.1, slackware1.2, term118

Post by Jeff Toz » Fri, 08 Jul 1994 01:48:13

Recently upgraded from Fall Yggdrasil to slackware 1.2.0.  Mosaic2.1+term
was working flawlessly using term118 on both ends.  Now, under slackware, I
can access ftp and gopher servers fine, but http connections hang.  I'm
using the default termrc file.  Anyone have any suggestions on what may be
going wrong?

Thanks!
--

1. Term2.0 and Mosaic - Help?!

Is there a way to use Mosaic over a 'term' link, without having to
recompile it? (i.e. by using 'tredir's)  I do not have access to Motif
so I can't recompile the sources.  I'm using FreeBSD - I know, this is
the Linux board - but no one in FreeBSD land seems to know much about
how term works.

Any help wuold be appreciated!

2. How do i mount DOS drives at boot up??

3. doc (slackware1.1.2) with XFree (slackware1.1.1)

4. Is this a BIG IDE Problem?

5. Can't get Mosaic help w Linux Mosaic.

6. How do I run in 386 real mode under 32-bit OS?

7. Can't run term2.04 remote on Linux 1.0

8. dual PIII mainboards

9. term2.3.5

10. Term118 connection problem???

11. Term2.3.5 under linux