Installation problem with Media Vision SCSI CD-ROM

Installation problem with Media Vision SCSI CD-ROM

Post by Bryan » Wed, 30 Nov 1994 20:34:54

Does any one know the following message mean, the system is hanged after this
message display upon screen:

"scsi0: reseting for second half of retries"

My Media Vision CD-ROM is connected to the SCSI port of the Pro Audio Spectrum
16 sound card with address 0388 and IRQ 10. Furthermore, its two IDE harddisk
in my system.

Please help to fix the problem by E-mail to me.

Thanks a lot !

1. Media Vision Pro 3D SCSI + CD-ROM?

I'm presently looking for a soundcard, and am considering the Media Vision
Pro 3D.  I see that there is now patch for the NCR 53c406a, and it mentions
support for the Pro 3D.

So, for anyone using that card and driver, any feedback?    I'm especially
interested in anyone using a CD-ROM attached on the SCSI.   Works?  Any
probems?

Thanks!

--

2. Three questions on ipfw rules.

3. Media Vision + Sanyo H94A Cd-ROM

4. libXm.so.2

5. Media Vision + Sanyo H94A CD-ROM

6. Window managers

7. Media Vision CD-ROM

8. anybody get a sohoware fast ethercard to work in rh5.1

9. Please help CD-ROM with Media Vision Pro Audio Studio

10. Media Vision CD-ROM Driver?

11. Media-Vision CD-ROM CDR-25, anyone use it?

12. Media Vision CD-ROM and sound card?

13. Media Vision CD ROM