help get mpeg's to run in mosaic

Post by Philip D. Humpher » Wed, 09 Nov 1994 14:00:35

I have an mpeg player in /usr/local/bin, but it doesn't get
executed when ever I click on an mpeg.  I feel there is some
device I have to ititiate or something.  Anyone have any idea
how to help?  What am I not doing that I should be?  Thanks
in advance for any help.

Singin' in the sunshine and laughin' in the rain,
Phil Humpherys

For WWW, click <A HREF="http://bert.cs.byu.edu/~humphery/humphery.html">
here</a> for more information about me.

1. Can't get Mosaic help w Linux Mosaic.

I have been using Mosaic on Linux for many months
to browse the entire universe, thank you very much!

But I have never been able to pull down the help
menu and get anything.  Any attempt to connect to
"www.ncsa.uiuc.edu", where the help is, fails, or at
least takes forever. Are these files on some mirror site?

Any ideas?  Thanks.

2. keyserv problem at boot

4. Linux SuSE and Windows 95 via Network

5. Mosaic won't run!

6. /dev/kmem & processinformation HELP NEEDED

7. Can't run mosaic

8. Help with memory >64MB

9. Can ISP detect when dial-ins are 'overloaded' ?

10. how do 'plug-ins' work?

11. Can ISP detect when dial-ins are 'overloaded' ?

12. Mosaic help needed - get my server running

13. Help: running Mosaic from Skunkworks