Back Into The Linux World!

Post by John Schmi » Sun, 19 Mar 1995 16:30:41

anyone out there who could help me with this problem ---

i was an avid Linux user for about nine momths or so ....
stopped with it around kernel 1.1.51

am now working with a new pentium 75 pci machine though ...
need to get myself back into  the  swing of things

is infomagic selling a slackware with kernel 1.2.o yet???
if not .... is there kernel patches out there around 1.51 or so that will
handle my pentium 75 and pci video card .....

i have not been reading news in a while and feel terribly out of pace!

any help woould be appreciated!

--
-------
john

Philadelphia Pa., 19141

1. ANNOUNCEMENT: LINUX WORLD EXPO is back

About LinuxWorld
LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is a leading gathering place for anyone
and everyone interested in Linux and Open Source Technologies. At
LinuxWorld, you can see the latest technology developments in
practice, speak with leading minds in the open source movement,
network with your peers to discuss how to best leverage the technology
for your organisation.

Whether you are a newbie, developer or corporate decision maker,
LinuxWorld offers opportunities for you to learn, network, explore
business opportunities and meet the world's leading hardware and
software vendors. We encourage you to explore LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo with an open and eager mind.
Mark your Calendar!

Find out more:
http://linux.clipsesolutions.com

http://linux.clipsesolutions.com/register.htm

Call Francis :6593880859
Authorized Marketing Agent for Linux World Expo.

2. restricting access to root

3. Need back issues of SCO World Magazine

4. Flames I received on Intel remark.

5. Why I switched back to NT, and then back to Linux again

6. Driving me CRAZY!

7. From the Microsoft world to the Unix world

8. HELP!!! Win95 & LINUX; also LINUX doesn't boot

9. how to tell if a mac is "new world " or "old world"

10. New World/Old World...?

11. World's Fastest Video Card now on the World's Fastest PC

12. How to make a world-writable file not world-deletable...?

13. New man in the Linux world has a partitioning problem: adding Linux as a fourth partition