Linux and Colorado Trakker Tape?

Post by David Smi » Sun, 26 Sep 1993 11:45:14

Can someone out there tell me about the feasibility of writing a
tape backup driver for Linux for the Colorado portable 250 meg
backup drives?  They somehow use the parallel port for the transfers,
and the tapes are standard QIC-80 format I believe.

If one exists already (not likely) can someone tell me where do get it?

Thanks.

Dave Smith

1. Colorado (HP) Trakker Tape Drives with Linux

I have a Colorado Trakker 250mb tape drive with a parallel port interface.
I haven't seen Linux drivers for it since I got it several years ago, but I
thought that some might have evolved since I last checked.  Anyone have any
experience with such a device under Linux?

Tobin Fricke

2. Q: Is CVS 1.10.x available for MkLinux DR3?

3. Linux support for Colorado Trakker 700 tape drive?

4. Free Computer Documentation

5. Colorado Trakker 120 tape drive

6. Where can I get netscape communicator for RedHat v 4.2???

7. Colorado Trakker / Parallel Port Tape Drives

8. Linux, NT and the MBR

9. Colorado Trakker: using with Linux

10. Colorado Trakker with Linux???

11. Colorado Trakker 250 under Linux (and an AWE32 problem?)

12. Colorado Trakker Drives and Linux

13. Linux, dosemu, and Colorado Trakker