BOGO HELP

Post by SAMWILLI.. » Thu, 24 Mar 1994 09:47:14

I am having a problem with my X-windows under pl15 and
version 1.0. I am in deep trouble because I do not have
enough of the technical specs on the monitor to compute the
proper values to get it working again.

The only difference between pl14 (xwindows worked) and pl15 or
version 1.0 is the value of bogomips seen during boot-up.
Pl14 had a value of 12.42. The newer versions of the kernel
are 12.52. I believe the timing difference is enough to
cause my problems. Does anyone know ehich values in the
header files or c source might need to be changed to provide
me  with the old bogomips rating? I would be deeply in your
debt.