Need Help To remove Linux Urgently

Post by Craig Webst » Thu, 29 Dec 1994 23:32:39

Hi all,
         I finally went ahead and installed Linux. Now I need the partiton
back for a while. I have installed linux in a extended Dos partition that
already had a logical drive assigned.

Basically I have

C: Primary 120MB
Extended Dos 220MB --  D: Dos 120MB
                    \  Linux Partition 80MB
                    \ Linux Partition 9MB Swap

Fdisk for Dos will not remove the partition because it the extra space in the
extended dos partition is assigned to linux (maybe)

When I try and fdisk in Linux booting from a floppy and loading the root from
floppy the partitions remain.

If I boot normally into linux using lilo I still cant get rid of the
partitions as they are being used.

Please Email any responses and post here as well. I am really desperate to
get my hard drive space back as I need it ( for the moment anyway).

Kind regards,

Craig Webster.

1. Programming a file server for linux using TCP/IP - Need help urgently

Alright here it go's

The problem is that I have to start writing a fileserver for linux
using the TCP/IP connection. What i need is an existing fileserver
with code so that I can see how the thing is written, if you know of
any place that I can get this code or documents that would assist me I
would be ver greatful.

You can attach your reply to this message or email me if you wish.

Thanks

2. Caching Only Nameserver

3. Need help selelecting a laptop to run Linux URGENTLY.

4. How to shutdown in Runlevel 5?

5. SLIP....urgently need help

6. extendvg fails - hdisk belongs to another vg

7. Urgently need help !!!!

8. Sonic Vibes, ATI Xpert@Work

9. Help (urgently) needed repairing filesystem (ext2)!

10. Help urgently needed: 3C509B card cannot detected correctly

11. Socket programming help needed urgently

12. Network help urgently needed please

13. Urgently need help with eth0: Receiver overrun problem