HELP! I can get my video card to work with X11!!!

HELP! I can get my video card to work with X11!!!

Post by Taylor Collin » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

*** README ***

I seen this request for help more than once in various discussion groups
(now, what the difference between these are is a mystery to me.)

I had this same problem with my Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 video card.  I
just couldn't get it to work with X11.  One reason was because of the S3
Virge chipset, it was picking up the S3 part but didin't know which one.

A kind person pointed me toward xinside.  The have produced a software
package called AcceleratedX which solved all of my X11 device problems.
It is basically a collection of hundereds of drivers for various video
cards.  Check it out at:

http://www.xinside.com

ADAMan
Taylor Moon!