1. KDE Taskbar disappeared
Newbie at Linux; fairly good at Window$.
Yes, I have read the KDE FAQ, without finding an answer to this:
on all my Red Hat 7.2 installations, the KDE taskbar eventually vanishes. No
error messages. No known change in configuration.
Any way to get it back?
Thanks in advance --
Charles K. MacKay, BA, MA, MCSE, MCSA, MCPx8, A+, Network+, CCP
Keep checking this space for more letters as they become available!
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
- Anais Nin
"When you have two engines, you have two engines that can fall
to bits. When you have four, you have four that can fall to
bits. The less engines you have, the safer you are."
- Frank Fickeisen, chief engineer for Boeing, replying
to a complaint made by the American Airlines Pilots'
Association about the dangers of flying two-engine
airplanes across the Pacific Ocean
And what did Red say in "Shawshank Redemption"?
"Let me tell you something, my friend.
Hope is a dangerous thing.
Hope can drive a man insane."
"When trouble arises and things look bad, there
is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command. Very
often, that individual is crazy."
There is much to be said in favour of the Internet. By giving us the
of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.
2. Ver 2.0.25 - file time.c = assembler error !!!!!!!
3. KDE taskbar disappears
4. CC error: ild: (warning) ignoring symbol version info due to incompatible format
5. Can KDE Taskbar act like GNOME taskbar?
6. Problem installing cvsup on 4.5 release.
7. KDE "$HOME/.kde/share/config/*" ???
8. systime in kernel
9. Solutions: KDE not starting KDM loop PATH not SET
10. Starting KDE Applications without KDE as WIndowmananger
11. KDE 1.1.1 and RH5.2, KDE won't start
12. KDE & XDM (auto start of KDE)
13. Installed KDE from source, KDE won't start