1. Problems booting SV/386 on Intel AT-386-Computer
hello everybody out there,
i'm working with an Intel 80386-mainboard, Intel 2 mb 32-Bit Above-Board,
GENOA Super Hires Graphik-Card, Mitsubishi Multiscan-Monitor (1471??),
NCL-Controler (ST506-Type), CDC WRENII80SH Harddisk and CHINON 1.2 MB
Running DOS, i don't have real problems. But UNIX...
I bought Microport System V/386 and tried to install by booting the
boot disk. The prompt "boot:" appears and i hit RETURN. Boot starts,
but about 20 sec later there appear some beeps on the speaker and ...
the system has hung up.
Even changing graphic modus to monochrome does change anything.
So, is anybody out there running System V/386 on an Intel 80386-
Mainboard? Anyone else suggestions?
Any comments are appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Ulrich Weis | UUCP: ...!uunet!unido!sbsvax!chauvi
D-6600 Saarbruecken 11, W. Germany | Phone: +49 681 302 4136
2. Erasing data...
3. 386/ix mailx as distributed with 386/ix
4. Two cd drives to configure??
5. Emulating 386 on 386 (was: Topic for discussion - future of WINE)
6. PnP Changes for 2.5.62
7. gcc binaries for ATT Sys 5 R4, V 2.1 Intel 386?
8. nsconfig access control, NES 2.01c
9. INTERACTIVE UNIX System V/386 Release 3.2, Version 4.1
10. TIFF version for a 386 PC needed...
11. HELP:Unable to compile Linux 2.1 w/gcc 2.7 - no 386 inst 'rdtsc'
12. GCC 2.4.5 slow on 386?
13. GCC for 386?