1. Is it possible to build new libc and libutils to update version numbers on 2.2?
I have a few new installs/packages on the 2.2 system, and find a number of
warnings from time to time about incorrect library versions.
warning: /usr/lib/libc.so.3.0: minor version 0 older than expected 1, using
same for libutil.so.2.1 , expected 2, using it anyway
So, is it possible to 'rebuild' these libraries - with the correct bits in
there, on my 2.2 machine ?
I know, I could just upgrade, but that's simply not possible in this case.
http://www.chalmers.com.au Clipart And Books
Art, Design and Graphics.
3. Where do I get an updated version of libc?
6. Problem upgrading from HOST to ENTERPRISE license
7. updating libc.so libraries for linux
9. Verneed records error, and versions of libc.so
11. Incompatabile minor version of libc.so.4
12. RP-PPPOE + libc.so.x Version Problem
13. How do you install new versions of libraries, ie libc.so.5