GUS and sound config

Post by Yoo-Shin L » Sun, 25 Dec 1994 18:05:21

What does the 16 bit option in sound config stand for?
I tried compiling kernel iwth and without this,
I find that without this I can get my regular gus to
work.  Using slack dist 2.1.

Thanks for any enlightenment.

--
                        Yoo-Shin Lee

                        http://web.cs.ualberta.ca/~yoosh

1. Simultaneous recordng and playback on GUS 3.7 (no GUS MAX)

I have just configured Voxware 3.0 and I noticed there was support
for two DMA's for the GUS driver.  I would like to use a audio
conferencing application with my GUS 3.7 that needs simultaneous
sampling and playback.  Can the two DMA support in Voxware 3.0
GUS driver be used for playback and recording?

Thank you

Daniel Marks

2. mktime and dates before 1-1-1901

3. pmod, GUS, Voxware and /dev/gus

4. 2 * CVnXhmfFi-Pump renewing DHCP lease?

5. Help need: Sound config and epplet config

6. Linux + shell scripting help.

7. Matrox Mystique ands X.

8. Looking for Bruce Tennant

9. GUS sound driver needs DOS initialization ?

10. No sound from GUS

11. GUS sound card anyone?

12. GUS plays wav and mid, Mosaic sound: nope

13. GUS PnP cuts off sound...