Mosaic

Post by ment.. » Fri, 17 Dec 1993 04:40:14

I found the Mosaic 2.0 for Linux staticaly linked for Linux, but the program
wants a /lib/ld.so file-t.
What is this file for and where can I find it?

Thanks
   Gyula Mentler

1. Can't get Mosaic help w Linux Mosaic.

I have been using Mosaic on Linux for many months
to browse the entire universe, thank you very much!

But I have never been able to pull down the help
menu and get anything.  Any attempt to connect to
"www.ncsa.uiuc.edu", where the help is, fails, or at
least takes forever. Are these files on some mirror site?

Any ideas?  Thanks.

2. Repeated mmap() use: a lot of overhead?

3. Mosaic help needed - get my server running

4. Finding disk capacity (UNIX/Solaris)

5. Need advice to build Mosaic 2.6 on Linux system

6. "how can a signal handler decide if a pointer is valid?"

7. term-aware Mosaic-2.1?

8. Error of Lilo Installation

9. find MOSAIC, find FSSTND

10. Solved: Netscape/Mosaic Problem with Term :)

11. ANSWER: Why my Mosaic+term hasn't started ?

12. help setup netscape/mosaic+term

13. mosaic+term Thanks for the pointer to xmosaic+more