ghostscript can't find libvga.config

Post by Colin Howar » Sat, 17 Dec 1994 03:53:15

Well, the title says it all. I have the Slackware 2.1.0 distribution and I thinkI installed everything relevant. (i.e. I have eg. libvga.so.1). Where can it be?

Maybe some kind soul could mail it to me?

Thanks in advance,
colin.

1. Ghostscript error (can't find libvga.so.1)

Each time I type "gs" to invoke Ghostscript, I receive the error "Can't find
library 'libvga.so.1'"  Can anyone tell me where I might find this library
or, if something else is going wrong, what that might be?

Many thanks!

--
Richard Griscom / Dwight Anderson Music Library / University of Louisville

2. Help with uqwk on Solaris2.3/Sparc

3. "Can't find libvga.so.1", though it is _clearly_ there.

4. DTR program

5. Where's the 'config' in 'make config'?

6. ipfw problems

7. can't compile gnome - "'gtk-config' script not found"

8. Rending text....3D colorful text...

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. /etc/vga/libvga.config? what is it?

11. libvga.config