Can anybody help me out ?

Post by Mubeen Ahmed Kh » Mon, 06 Mar 1995 11:08:43

Hello!

I am facing one problem. Although I have a three button Mouse but uptill
now I couldn't figure out a way to configure it to a three button setting
in Linux. Becuase of this I am not able to fully use ghostview or especially
XFIG to draw different figures. Does anybody know about this thing , how
to configure the mouse on three button setting ?

Thanks,

Mubeen.

1. SCSI Time Outs? Please Help.

I have a segate 2 & 4 gig SCSI II hawk dive hooked to an
Adaptec AHA-1542

I'm getting the following warning when I run fdisk:

*the number of cylinders for this disk is set to 2049
*this is larger than 1024 and may cause problems with
*software that runs at boot (e.g., lilo)
        then when I format it I get the following errors about 1/4 through the
format:

*scsi: aborting command due to timeout : pid 2276, scsi0, id0, lun0 0x0a 10
20 02 12 00
*scsi host 0 abort() timed out - resetting
*sent bus device reset to target 0
*sending did_reset for target 0
*aha1542_out failed(2): sending did_reset for target 0

I can format the whole thing in dos just fine.

If you have any suggestions or help I would greatly appreciate it.
-
Dan

2. Reading 8-inch floppy data

3. Scsi host time outs -- help

4. FTP host unknown but NSLOOKUP knows host

5. Q: HELP: Cirrus PCMCIA IRQ Device time-outs...

6. trying to find process info...

7. Help RAN 16 Port Pin outs

8. -lX11: static != shared?

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

11. CGI: apache canned response

12. For those of you tired of canned distributions...