Need Help connecting to my ISP with modem

Need Help connecting to my ISP with modem

Post by Niall Stewar » Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:44:02

I can get my modem to connect with kpp but....
netscape cant resolve DNS arggh if anybody can help pppleesee reply

1. My modem connects to FreeBSD but mot ISP's NT box, please help ???

My modem connects to FreeBSD but mot ISP's NT box, please help ???

 I can dial into a FreeBSD machine from my linux box, but not my ISP
running winNT. He has this piece of crud setup for some type of ppp
RAS service and I don't get normal connect string from him. Is there
anyway to debug the connection???

Can I listen into the com port or something.
The modems handshake, but I never get any type of login prompt from
him ???

Thanks,
Ken

2. How do I get my hard disk to boot Win 2000 again?

3. HELP modem is not connecting to isp

4. Solaris/SunOS: which is better?

5. My modem connects to FreeBSD but mot ISP's NT box, please help ???

6. PPP Problem

7. PPP Help Needed For Connecting with ISP Via Dedicated Addr.

8. KDE,Template and autostart

9. I am a newbie, I need help setting up so I can connect to my ISP

10. ppp died after connecting to isp: need help

11. Need Help Setting up ISP & Modem

12. Help Needed Configuring Modem and ISP

13. Need help installing DHCP with (MediaOne/ISP) Cable Modem(Surfboard 1200)