X11R6 gives me green color

Post by Quang N » Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:19:21

I just install slackware X11R6 (XFree86 3.x).  X finally comes up, but
everything is GREEN, almost unreadable.  When I exit X
(Alt-Ctrl-Backspace or from the menu) I get back to the shell
(text mode) the font is now green and ugly.  What's up?

Btw, I have a Diamond Stealth Pro 2 meg card.  XFree86 3.x should work
with diamond cards now.

Part of my XF86Config looks like this:

# Since I use ClockChip I have to comment this out
# Clocks 28.2 40.0 65 70 75 80

# Not sure if this is the right clockchip that my card has..but how can I
# find out???
ClockChip "icd2061a"

# Not sure if I need the following line..but it doesn't do anything
Option "nolinear"

Hope someone can point this out.
-Quang

1. Malaysia gives green light to piracy!

http://slashdot.org/articles/02/07/28/1723228.shmtl

This is interesting news.

Since MS is so concerned about Peru passing Open
Source laws, wonder what MS and Bush intend to do when
Asia completely falls apart on them?

I'm telling you!  The world is just sick and tired
of Microsoft Corporation.  Sick and tired....

Any comments?

Charlie

2. 24 bpp w/ DS64 4MB VRAM ?

3. Sync + Green => Sync on green

4. unixware 2.1.3 hang

5. green and very green ---how to set up sendmail in Solaris 8( intel)

6. Video graphic card support???

7. How to convert "Red/Green/Blue" to "Red/Yellow/Blue" color mix

8. encrypt/decrypt

9. A 256-color, X11R6 server for the ET4000/W32 series

10. X11R6.4 + 24Bit Color ??

11. S20-SX 24 bit color with X11R6

12. X11R6 fonts and colors?

13. X11R6 24 bit color support for Sparc5/Solaris 2.3