efax prints in landscape, not protrait mode??

efax prints in landscape, not protrait mode??

Post by Sean Gill » Sat, 21 Jan 1995 04:34:40

I got efax working yesterday -- well mostly at least -- but I still
have one problem.  When I tried faxing something from work to home..
I.e. from a "real" fax machine, efax printed the pages in *landscape*
mode, not portrait.

The stuff certainly wasn't faxed that way, and I can't find any options
in efax or fax that control this.  Any idea why things are coming
out that way?

Sean.

---
Sean L. Gilley                           The Information Super Highway is

614 860 9053 (h), 614 860 5743 (w)       wonderful roadsigns.

1. Print in Landscape mode - how?

I'm running Red Hat 6.2 on my PC, and have a Postscript laser
printer (H-P) connected.

I occasionally have ASCII text files which I'd like to print
in Landscape mode, but can't figure out how to do this, either
from the command line or from any of the text editors running
under Gnome.  Years ago under Unix I seem to recall there was
a command line switch for lpr or pr, but can find nothing in the
man pages.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
Charles Sullivan

2. What is difference df/dd?

3. Printing in landscape mode

4. driver xerox xd103f

5. How do I print in landscape mode to HP IIp?

6. Bug in 96c!

7. How to lpr print in landscape mode?

8. Wanted: ftp site for nfs-server-2.2beta5

9. How to print postscript files in landscape mode?

10. How do you print in landscape mode under linux?

11. Printing in landscape mode with netatalk

12. printing in landscape mode