Linux and DOS on one machine?

Post by Bill Wils » Sun, 01 May 1994 00:02:51

I am interested in install a separate Linux and DOS partition on one
machine. Is this possible? If so, how? Are there docs available? Thanks.

Linux and DOS on one machine?

Post by ADAM P JENKI » Sun, 01 May 1994 02:08:56

: I am interested in install a separate Linux and DOS partition on one
: machine. Is this possible? If so, how? Are there docs available? Thanks.

On this very newsgroup there is a posting called Installation-HOWTO,
which describes how to do this.  If you already have dos on the drive
you can use FIPS to make another partition without deleting your
existing partition. I believe he says where to get FIPS in the
Install-HOWTO.
--Adam