asus SCSI

Post by Michael B Her » Sun, 08 May 1994 11:47:06

    I was looking at Pentium systems (haven't bought one yet), and noted
that Zenon uses an Asus SCSI controller.  Their system is a strong
choice right now, BUT does anyone have this controller running under
Linux?

thanx,
mike

1. ASUS SCSI PCI controller problem perhaps?

I just installed an ASUS scsi pci card to replace an Adaptec 1542b.
I note that bootup of Slackware'96 sets the devices to
"asynchronous mode". I am under the impression that synchronous
mode is, in some way, faster. This impression may be faulty...

However, assuming that synch is faster, is there a reason why
it doesn't come up that way?

The devices are 2 1 gig Fujitsu drives (one is scsi-1, the other
scsi-2) and an Archive Viper 150.

Also: Can someone suggest a good intro to SCSI protocol, at least
at this level? I am more interested in pragmatic issues as the
above, rather than timing diagrams, etc.

Thanks. Bob

2. reboot fixes eth0 but not ifup/network restart

3. ASUS SCSI Adapter

4. CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE in 2.5.6x ?

5. Asus SCSI card (SC-875)

6. does linux support a cdd100 beethoven -made by wearnes cdrom drive?

7. Asus SCSI-Controller SC2000 any good?

8. New kernel message at start-up?

9. ASUS SCSI AS2940UW questions

10. Repost: ASUS APM Problem (ASUS L8400L & ASUS P2B-F)

11. ASUS P2B Mother Board with SCSI Adaptec 7800 circuit : SCSI how to make it work ?

12. Q: Anyone using ASUS SP3G w 486DX2-66 + SPEA Mercury + NCR SCSI + Quantum 730 SCSI??

13. ASUS P2B Mother Board with SCSI Adaptec 7800 circuit : SCSI how to make it work ?