Busmouse-HOWTO

Post by Arma » Fri, 18 Feb 1994 00:25:48

the Busmouse-HOWTO that i have been working on is gathering itself together,
slowly but surely.... hopefully i'll get to work on it some more soon. but
you know that RSN syndrome... :) if anyone has any helpful ideas or suggestions
for me i would appreciate hearing them... i want the first release of this to
be  semi concise so it wont ttake an interpreter to understand, thus i need
some more experiences to draw on to round this out a bit. so far i have quite
a bit of information but owuld like some more on the ATI mice and PS/2 style
mice. i have a lot on logitech and MS already...

thanks

also, if anyone wants a curretn copy, mail me.