Replace MS Exchange 2000

Post by Itsik Avia » Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:29:49

After one too many database corruptions in MS Exchange 2000 server. I
was able to get my company to seriously consider a Linux based solution
that would replace that stupid thing. I was asked to research and come
up with a comprehensive solution that would address the issues of high
volume email, group calendaring/scheduling, virus protection and a
company wide contact list. The issue of migration comes into mind. Which
would probably complicate things (I am not looking just for freeware
solutions).
Thats where you, my fellow Linux geeks, enter the picture.
Could you please help me come up with a robust solutions?

1. Replace MS Exchange 2000

After one too many database corruptions in MS Exchange 2000 server. I
was able to get my company to seriously consider a Linux based solution
that would replace that stupid thing. I was asked to research and come
up with a comprehensive solution that would address the issues of high
volume email, group calendaring/scheduling, virus protection and a
company wide contact list. The issue of migration comes into mind. Which
would probably complicate things (I am not looking just for freeware
solutions).
Thats where you, my fellow Linux geeks, enter the picture.
Could you please help me come up with a robust solutions?

2. dcf77/radio clock driver?

3. Buying Quake 3 in Canada

4. MS patches Exchange 2000 email spy bug

5. `stty -tostop' not working on different machine

6. Replacing MS Small Business Server 2000 with Linux

7. Free IpFilter/Firewall for Solaris

8. Firewalling a Local Area Network with routers, MS Exchange, MS Proxy and LINUX.........

9. Linux Firewalls, MS Proxy Server and MS Exchange Server

10. Thought: KMail Hook To Exchange Server 2000

11. Proxying OWA (Exchange 2000) with Apache 2.0

12. Korganizer Exchange 2000 plugin