Alternate way to edit k menu???

Post by dmor.. » Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Ok, I am using Mandrake 7.0 and I have noticed a bug that when you edit
the k menu using the menu editor under the k button and then panel
subdirectory, it gets rid of the arrows at the bottom of menus that are
so large that they can't fit from top to bottom of the screen without
making a new row.  So it cuts off a lot of programs.  But as long as you
never use the menu editor, that never happens.  But I want to add some
programs to it.  It seems like there has to be some directory or file in
the computer that I could add links or edit the file to add programs to
the k button without using the menu editor.  Does that exist?  Has
anyone ever heard of this before?
David

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Alternate way to edit k menu???

Ok, I am using Mandrake 7.0 and I have noticed a bug that when you edit
the k menu using the menu editor under the k button and then panel
subdirectory, it gets rid of the arrows at the bottom of menus that are
so large that they can't fit from top to bottom of the screen without
making a new row.  So it cuts off a lot of programs.  But as long as you
never use the menu editor, that never happens.  But I want to add some
programs to it.  It seems like there has to be some directory or file in
the computer that I could add links or edit the file to add programs to
the k button without using the menu editor.  Does that exist?  Has
anyone ever heard of this before?
David

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Writing a new mouse driver

3. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

4. SYSLOG - problems under SunOS 4.1.3

5. KDE: editing mouse menu

6. mySQL problems

7. Only root can edit KDE menus?

8. Experience with Caldera Lite?

9. Editing xinitrc & menu items

10. Recommendation for Quick Fix of RH9 menu edit snafu

11. Rightclick menu editing in RH8.

12. KDE2 Menu Editing; "Wherez da docs?"

13. So, how DO you edit menus in RH 8?