XON/XOFF w/telnet

Post by Douglas J. Wiegle » Tue, 09 Nov 1993 16:55:48

XON/XOFF flow control seems to be on for all remote logins...  anybody
know how to turn it off?  (please email replies)
(pl13, 3c503 net-2)

thanks,
doug

1. XON/XOFF Question

        We've got a dumb problem on our system.  We have a Risc System/6000
running AIX, and the modem lines are unusable for anything serious -- see,
whenever the system sends more than a screenful of data (like doing a
"ls /etc" or "info" or running IRC or anything), it comes out as garbage.
Even if you pg something, the last few lines at the bottom of the screen is
junk.
        We know its an XON/XOFF problem, but we can't seem to find a solution
for this problem.  It's very annoying, and IBM really isn't helping --
apparently, our rep is stumped, too.

--
As long as you keep it brief, you may           Just remember, it will be on
"personalize" your signature file. A short    EVERYTHING you send so keep it

2. How can I find veritte2200 videocard driver?

3. Digi Board problems with Xon Xoff

4. SCSI problems (HP ScanJet 4p)

5. Serial Port XON/XOFF problems

6. pthread problems

7. xon xoff protocol for serial devices

8. modules in kernel-2.4.0-test9

9. I have problems with digiboards setup for terminal use with dec (xon/xoff) terminals

10. SLIP/dip: setting xon/xoff

11. Cannot keep XON/XOFF flow control

12. xon/xoff problem

13. enable xon/xoff