Help needed with Taylor 1.04 UUCP sources.

Help needed with Taylor 1.04 UUCP sources.

Post by Stephen Op » Tue, 02 Nov 1993 01:37:00

I acquired the 1.04 gamma sources to Taylor UUCP intending to compile it
for my own use.  I was following the directions explicitly, but ran into
a snag.  It appears that the test for memset in Configure hangs up and
needs to be interrupted.  I checked my includes and a prototype exists
for the memory utilities.

As a test I recracked the archive and did a straight compile of the sources
supplied, and it completed without any major errors.  Should I be worried?