Diamond Pro Card and NEC 5FGe

Post by James Davlour » Wed, 17 Aug 1994 23:53:33

Hello everyone,
I am running Linux at home and I was wondering if any of you have a Diamond Pro
card (1 meg) and a NEC 5FGe monitor and running Xwindows

I fail to do so , If anyone knows what Xconfig I should use
I would realy apreciate the help

Cheers
James

1. Xconfig for Diamond Viper PCI/NEC 5FGe

I have installed the slackware 2.1 version with all of the X packages.  I
have tried to configure a Xconfig file for my Diamond Viper PCI/NEC 5FEe
monitor combo.  On running ConfigXF86 I found that Diamond Viper PCI was not
on the list of video cards.

I have browsed the Linux sites for a pre-configured file for above combo but
have not found any.  Also, I cannot afford the time to experiment.

If anyone has a working Xconfig file for Diamond Viper PCI/NEC 5FE combination,
please send it to me via email.  I would sincerely appreciate it.

Arun K. Khan                          |An Open Mind is like the Big Blue Sky,
3A Enterprises, Consultants           |The Possibilities are Limitless
Computer and Information Management   |

______________________________________|_______________________________________

2. Best PCI video for XF86? Recc. please

3. My Diamond Stealth 32, tseng et4000 w32p_rev_b and NEC 5fge

4. xwd errors when running under gnome

5. NEC 5FGe needs video card

6. Linux Installation and Getting Started v2.0 DESPERATELY need ASCII version

7. Need 1024x768 modeline for NEC 3FGe & Diamond Speedstar Pro

8. script & multithread

9. Drivers for TurtleBeach Montego A3D Sound Card and Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro Video Card

10. NEC 5FGe model line?

11. NEC 5FGe Modelines needed!

12. HELP: XF86Config for #9 GXE 64 and NEC 5FGe

13. specs of NEC Multisync 5FGe