Graphic conversions

Post by David A. Vohwink » Fri, 15 Apr 1994 23:40:59

I want to start playing with POV-ray and do some raytracing... I have an
S3-928 video card. POV-ray creates Targa files. Is there anything available
for Linux that displays Targa files?? especially in 24 bit color?? Or is
there a good coversion program out there that someone can recommend??

        Thanks

         -Dave-
--
  David A Vohwinkel

--------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------------------------------

1. Graphics Conversion

Hi
Can anyone recommend a good graphics program which allows conversion
from jpg,gifs and possibly bmps to xpm and other linux formats?
Is there a dowload site for such a program.

Thanks.

Linux Newbie

2. Chip clock speeds

3. Subject : HELP !!! Graphics conversion utility

4. 2.4.19 & 2.4.20 unresolved symbols problem

5. xbm graphic conversion?

6. Repairing FS Superblock, Can I?

7. Graphics conversion

8. ABQ,NM:Linux users group

9. Graphic conversion tool ?

10. Graphics conversion

11. Freeware/Shareware Graphic Conversion under AIX 4.2

12. Graphics conversion HOWTO

13. Where are graphic format conversion tools ?