Read ext2 fs from OS/2 or DOS?

Post by Dhaliwal Bikram Sin » Tue, 21 Dec 1993 11:09:01

A little while ago someone had written a program that would enable
DOS to read the ext2 filesystem.  At the time I didn't pay to
much attention to it sice I didn't need it, but I need it now.

What was this program called?  Is there an OS/2 version?  Thanks.
 (P.S. Merry Christmas)
--
------------------------

Bikram Dhaliwal
(905) 845-4567

1. Possible to read ext2 fs under Dos or OS/2?

I thought I heard someone talk about a program that would do this (I
think it was for OS/2), but I can't seem to find any information about
such a thing.  The reason I want to do this is that I forgot root
password and am hoping there is some way to access my files on my Linux
drive.  Thanks in advance.

2. Protecting /cgi-bin/subdir/* with CERN httpd

3. Read/Write ext2 fs from DOS ?

4. Open Source Content filtering?

5. reading ext2 FS from dos. how?

6. Saving nickles and dimes in NFS?