3com Wireless PCMCIA network drivers.

Post by Rick Rodrigue » Fri, 21 Dec 2001 04:30:56

Hello All,

I am looking for a network driver for my 3com PCMCIA network card.
The Model number of the card is 3CRWE737A. If someone knows a way to
configure this card with a generic driver that would be great. Keep in mind
after configuring the card the zone needs to be set up in properties. I am
running RedHat 7.2.

Thank You!

1. 3com wireless pcmcia 802.11b network card

Anyone had any luck getting a 3com airconnect wireless pcmcia 802.11b nic
working on RedHat 7.3.  I did the whole spcecrum24t driver with the
pcmcia-cs modules but I am afriad that I am getting conflicks with the
build in kernel cs module.  Do I need to build a new kernel?  If so does
anyone have a link to a good Redhat kernel building tutorial? (Found a
few but if someone has a good recommendation)

Thanks for the input...

Strid...

2. What should hostname return?

3. wireless pcmcia network driver..

4. solaris exam materials for trade

5. pcmcia, 3Com Wireless, can kernel recompiling

6. Need help setting up classroom for Linux

7. 3COM Wireless PCMCIA not connecting on IBM X21 - Newbie HELP please!

8. Problems with the Dell built in 3C509B???

9. 3Com PCI-PCMCIA bridged Wireless Card

10. 3com Airconnect PCMCIA wireless lan & Linux

11. Linux Driver for 3com OfficeConnect Wireless PC card

12. 3com 11mbps wireless lan pc card driver?

13. Driver for SpeedStream 1021 Wireless PCMCIA