Notebook goes "sleep" when starting 0.99.15

Notebook goes "sleep" when starting 0.99.15

Post by TZ Juergen Muell » Fri, 04 Mar 1994 20:28:04

Hi!

I've installed Linux on my notebook since pl13, and everything worked fine.
Now I tried to install the pl15 kernel, but while the machine is booting,
the msg "Calibrating delay loop ..." is the last thing I can see. Then
monitor is black and the LED "sleep" is on. The keystrokes for wakeup don't
work since this is done by a special software (for DOS :-( )

Is there anybody with the same problems? Has someone solved it?

Best regards,
Juergen