Novell Superlan2 ethernet card

Post by Albrecht Jaco » Mon, 06 Feb 1995 04:22:06

Hello everybody,

I have a Novell Superlan2 ethernet card. Is this card supported by Linux or is
it compatible to any supported card?
If you know anything, please send e-mail to

Thanks in advance,
Albrecht

You should always know what you say,
      but you should'nt say everything you know.  -- Mathias Claudius --

1. Novell Superlan2

Hello everybody,

I have Novell Superlan2 ethernet card. Is this card supported by Linux or is it
compatible to any supported card.
If you know anything, please send e-mail to

Thanks in advance,
Albrecht

You should always know what you say,
      but you should'nt say everything you know.  -- Mathias Claudius --

2. Monitoring network

3. Using 2 ethernet cards with Linux<->Novell

4. DOSEMU and Stacker - help needed!

5. Novell and SMC ethernet, Problem with 8 bit (wd8003) cards/driver

6. HTTPD on Solaris 2.1

7. DHCPD + Linux + Novell + 2 ethernet cards

8. Caldera or Redhat

9. Network Driver for NOVELL NE/2 Ethernet-Card

10. Novell NE3200 Ethernet Card

11. OT: Are Cardbus Fast Ethernet cards REALLY FASTER than PCMCIA Fast Ethernet cards

12. 3COM ethernet card and NE2000 ethernet card

13. PCMCIA Ethernet Card Driver Problem - SMC EZ Card 10/100 PC Card