getty src? joystick driver?

Post by Daniel Torr » Tue, 15 Feb 1994 01:46:41

I've just started using Linux, and I'm trying to install two new toys:
IFMail, a fidonet mail gateway, and Fly, a flight simulator.  In order
to install the latter, I have to apply a diff file to uugetty & recompile
it.  Can anyone tell me where I find the source for it?  I've hunted all
over in /usr/src, with no luck.  I'm using Slackware 1.1.1, kernel pl14.

Also, the flight simulator is looking for (and not finding) "joystick.h",
somewhere in the linux source tree.  I looked in the drivers subdir, no
luck.  Anyone know where this lives?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel A. Torrey

1. Joystick support with PS joystick

I have two PS joystick and my soundcard is AC'97 sound chip on board.
My linux distrio is debian 2.2 and my kernel is 2.2.19.
My sound card works well under linux.

I have tried the setting as follow
# modprobe joystick
this step seems OK.
# modprobe joy-console js_console=0x378,6,6,0,0,0
but it didn't work. Error msg: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect
module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters

My /dev are as follow

/dev/js0 c 13, 0
/dev/js1 c 13, 1
/dev/js2 c 13, 2
/dev/js3 c 13, 3

Thanks a lot

2. Make 3.74 (ELF)

3. Joystick support -- Error, no joysticks found

4. LaserJet IIP and ghostscript; how much RAM?

5. making from src - /usr/src/lib/csu/i386

6. I can not compile postgresql in my AIX4.3.1 System.

7. cvs commit: src/include pthread_np.h src/lib/libc_r/uthread Makefile.inc uthread_main_np.c

8. ghostview prob loading file - init_gs.ps

9. cvs commit: src/include pthread_np.h src/lib/libc_r/uthread

10. Compiling Python Imaging .src.rpm (was compiling .src.rpms)

11. oops, unpacked src.tr.gz in /usr not /usr/src

12. Joystick driver for ADB port using CH FLightstick Pro/Sidewinder

13. Joystick Driver package in .de ??