Enlightenment Epplets???

Post by Ray Lassit » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 13:04:39

I am having a hell of time trying to find some info on using epplets with
E. Anyone got any suggestions. I can't figure out how to get them going.

Thanks,
Ray

1. Enlightenment epplets

I'm trying to install a couple of epplets.  I follow the README:

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Password:

Enlightenment environment not set! make: *** [install] Error 1

If I try to run the epplet directly, I get:

[1] 7429

libraries: libepplet.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

[1]+  Exit 127                ./E-mon*t

I can't find libepplet.so.0 anywhere to download, nor anywhere on my system.....

Any ideas?

E 16.4, freshly donwloaded this morning.

--Yan

2. SO_KEEPALIVE and broken connections

3. How to Move Enlightenment Epplets?

4. Newbie questions: PPP (obviously) and characters in xterm

5. Enlightenment Epplets

6. Q: for sysadmins

7. Enlightenment Epplets - times 2!

8. Kernel 2.4.15-pre6 / EXT3 / ls shows '.journal' on root-fs.

9. How to fix fonts in Enlightenment epplets?

10. How does Enlightenment remember "epplets" to run?

11. Debian package manager help (to install epplet for enlightenment)

12. Epplet starting on enlightenment startup