Ftptool icons

Post by roo » Mon, 21 Nov 1994 08:59:29

I'm having some trouble compiling ftptool...
First off, I've tried ver 4.6 betas 3 thru 5

It compiles and works fine.  However, all of the icons are screwed up.

When ftping somewhere, for example, the previous directory normally has
and up-arrow associated with it.  The up arrow appears to be moved over half way
and wrapped around.  The best way I can describe this is with a picture.

It should look like this

   /\
  /||\
 / || \

But I get this

\     /
|\   /|
| \ / |
|     |
|     |
|     |

All of the icons do a similar things, being split down the middle.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm running XFree 3.1, if that helps any.

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. Announcing Journaled File System (JFS) beta 2 release 0.2.0 available

3. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon

4. AGP video

5. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

6. O_LARGEFILE support

7. KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

8. gzcat

9. Icons, where art thou icons....

10. Icons for Fvwm-CDEmulation - icons.gif [1/1]

11. Icons missing, not showing up in Icon View in Konquerer

12. How do I access icons other than /opt/kde/share/icons ?

13. Ftptool compiling problem