1. Creating a shortcut to my cdrom drive in Linux mandrake
OK ive asked in many irc channels and no one could help me. THey said
it had to be mounted but i figured out it was mounted in "/mnt/cdrom"
and the device is "hdc" If it matters i found this in the mandrake
control center in KDE. THen i create a shortcut to the cdrom/dvdrom
device and i right click then properitys and goto device, then it says
device and has a way i can insert text so i put "hdc". then when i try
and open the cdrom drive it does this "Could not mount device the
reported error was moint according to mtab, /dev/hda1 is already
mounted on /
So can someone please help me out here with this problem.
2. How do I get colours back in linux?
3. Linux-Mandrake install stops when trying to initialize CDROM drive
7. How to create a shortcut via FTP?
9. Creating a Gnome shortcut for Eclipse (or other Java apps)
10. Mandrake 8.1 & KDE menu shortcuts
11. Creating shortcut keys in KDE 2.1 Not Working...Why?
12. HOw to create shortcuts on desktop in KDE ?
13. Is there any way to create a shortcut for this?