Knapster2 question...

Post by FalsePositiv » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:03:23

Knapster2 dumps me after fif* munites and I can't figure out why.
The same thing happens when I'm surfing--could these two be related
(duh)?  Please help...

1. KNAPSTER2 questions...

I've been using Knapster2 for about a month now, but one big problem
with downloading is that I can't seem to stay connected to any one
server for more than fifteen minutes--I always get dumped...why?
Could it be my rig(PPPoE DSL)?  This same problem happens when I'm
surfing, but I just reload the page I'm on and all is well.  So where do
I go from here?  Could the hangup be with my eth0 timeout?  Any clues
would help...

2. hosts.deny for unknown IP addresses

3. knapster2 ?

4. Multi thread application on AIX using g++ , crash ...

5. Mini-Linux Distribution Questions + General Questions + UMSDOS Questions

6. Copy/paste

7. Questions, questions questions

8. How to insert a deamon program to the Sparc's boot program ?

9. 3 issues --- 1-Gnome Question, 2-CDRom Detect Question, 3-IMLIB Question

10. Questions Questions Questions ???

11. Questions, Questions, and more Questions..

12. 3 issues --- 1-Gnome Question, 2-CDRom Detect Question, 3-IMLIB Question

13. Newbie Questions (ICEWM Background, ppp question, mem > 64mb)