VT100 keymap for PC keyboard help

Post by Don Rub » Wed, 30 Nov 1994 03:42:48

I am using xterm to telnet into a VAX/VMS system
the xterm appears to be a VT100 OK but I can't use
the keypad keys like on a "real" VT100.  I am using
a PC enhanced? keyboard and guess I need some sort
of mapping for this. Any suggestions? Thanks....

Don

1. keymap - belgian azerty keyboard - sol8 - PC

Hi,

for testing purposes we installed Solaris8 on Compaq PC's. These PC's
have a Belgian azerty keyboard attached.
It seems there's no keymap for these keyboards provided by Sun.
Can it be found somewhere? Can it be created?

Thx,
Stefan.

2. serial text logging program/script how-to anyone ?

3. Best keymap for PC keyboard?

4. Basic HACMP Question

5. Sun Keymap file for a PC type keyboard.

6. mod_perl redirection problem

7. vt100, vt100-am, vt100-bot-s . . .

8. Weird mouse problem in X

9. vt100's keymap

10. URGENT: Need help with French Canadian keyboard and keymap

11. VT100/220 keymaps

12. vt100 to 3270 keymap?

13. vt100 question (setting keymap)