DOSEMU TCP/IP. visible from Linux?

Post by Daniel Hub » Thu, 29 Dec 1994 07:05:29

Sorry foe that dumb question..  ;-)

Since a native ISDN driver for a CAPI (Common ISDN API) and Euro-ISDN seems
not yet be available:

If I boot DOS with dosemu, load a packet driver for an ISDN card (ISPA)
and setup DOS TCP/IP over this card, is this now visible for Linux?

Thanks for a pointer

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Huber, RCO, HP Niederwangen (8700), Switzerland

X.400: /G=Daniel/S=Huber/OU=HP8700/O=HP/P=HP/A=ArCom/C=CH/
If a train station is where a train stops, then what's a workstation?
--- Opinions Expressed Above Are My Owns ---

1. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP

        DDE to TCP/IP Real Time Data Pump

DDE2TCP, is a Real Time Data Pump used as a data bridge
between DDE applications and ANY host system using
TCP/IP (SUN,HP,IBM,Apple, etc).  DDE2TCP runs in the
background, totally transparent between server and target
system.

DDE2TCP is perfect for use with any MMI system such as FIX,
WONDERWARE,GENESIS,LabTech for real time update of SQL
databases residing on other hosts.  DDE2TCP comes with it's
own configurator for fast and effective setup.  DDE2TCP runs
on WINDOWS 3.1,3.11,95 and NT.  Site licenses,volume discounts
and modifications are available.  For more information on this
product or our other porducts and custom services contact:

                Marshall Rowe
                Custom Technology
                640 N. LaSalle Ste 284
                (312) 384-4104

        VISIT our WEB
        site    WWW.CUSTOM-TECH.COM

2. How to find a unix file with no permission errors?

3. SEGV in signal functions.

4. kerberos 5

5. cfgmgr for #6228 on F80

6. SLS X wants tcp/ip, tcp/ip won't compile, what now?

7. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP

8. tcp/ip ppp hangup in sco 3242 tcp/ip 121

9. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP