X-Windows support for Matrox Imp+

Post by Joachim Wittma » Thu, 02 Mar 1995 23:44:00

Hi,

is there any X-Windows support for the Matrox Impression plus available.
If you know a ftp-site where I can get drivers for this video card please
let me know.

Joachim
---

Hello!

I have 3 questions about X-windows:

Is there a good graphical bases typewriter (not editor) in which
i can write and layout text in x-windows, without using a bunch
of codes as in e.g. latech.

Is it possible to make a telnet like connection in a MS windows
based PC to a unix machine which is capable to run the X-windows
system. So i could use for example Xmaple when I am sitting home
where i dont have unix, but I do have a fast pc and internet.

Is there a special X-windows newsgroup?

Please e-mail me because i cant read the newsgroups so often.

thanks

Sander Zboray
http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~zboray

2. 3Com 3c905B problems...

3. X-Windows comes up, when I bring up an Xterm, X-Windows quits

4. A script to change "string1" to "string2" in 50 files.

5. After Install X-windows comes up I run Xterm, X-windows quits

6. What will the pundits say after appellate ruling?

7. What is the best setup for X-Windows with a Matrox Mille?

8. Printcap...?

9. X-Windows with Matrox Mystique

10. X-Windows and Matrox Mystique

11. Matrox Impression cards under X-Windows

12. Matrox G200 AGP & X-Windows.

13. Problem installing Matrox Mil 4Mb on X-Windows (Linux Redhat 4)