DTC 3280as SCSI driver?

Post by David Shoemak » Sat, 18 Sep 1993 01:45:14

I am trying to get Linux up, I have a DTC 3280AS SCSI card, works fine under
dos/os2/windows/SCO Unix.  The SLS kernal does not recognize it.  Is there a
driver available?  If not can some one give me some clues on how to use the
SCO drivers or build my own.

Very greatfull to all help.

David

PS The DTC 3283 (?) I have been told is recognized as an Adaptec but it
looks like the 3280 is different.

DFS
  Lost in my own Mind.

1. DTC 3280AS SCSI card HELP!!!

I am trying to get Linux up, I have a DTC 3280AS SCSI card, works fine under
dos/os2/windows/SCO Unix.  The SLS kernal does not recognize it.  Is there a
driver available?  If not can some one give me some clues on how to use the
SCO drivers or build my own.

Very greatfull to all help.

David

PS The DTC 3283 (?) I have been told is recognized as an Adaptec but it
looks like the 3280 is different.

DFS
  Lost in my own Mind.

2. firewall help?

3. DTC 3280AS Scsi card, Good or Bad

4. windows keys?

5. Linux and DTC 3280AS SCSI controller, help...

6. 2.5.67: OOPS in wait_on_buffer

7. DTC 3280AS SCSI HOST ADAPTOR

8. how to balance interrupts between 2 CPUs?

9. DTC 3280AS SCSI Adaptor

10. QUESTION: Linux and DTC 3280AS SCSI controller - Any Ideas?

11. Please HELP with DTC 3280AS SCSI controller

12. Diamond Viper & DTC 3280AS

13. Need driver for DTC 3520A SCSI board