Problem with .ogm media in mplayer.

Post by Anithen N » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:09:35

When I get a .ogm anime episode, how do I
1. enamble subtitles
2. change the language from english to japanese?
        I once thought it to be impossible, but friends say that mplayer
handles ogm media a way that I described above.

--
      _
      ._.

1. Windows media Player plug-ins

Is there a Windows media player plug-in for Konquerer, or for Mozilla 0.94
for that matter.
My favourite news site, msnbc.com,  is denied to me if I wish to view
videos, and in these harrowing times it would be nice to see ALL the news.
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Lew Targett

PS I use Mandrake 8

2. Renaming disks on AIX 4.3.3

3. Installing Mplayer media player

4. Probing SCSI chain

5. supraexpress modems (28.8) problems w/dial-ins

6. Samba - Getting Started (help!)

7. Netscape plug-ins problem

8. Multiple target makefile question

9. Problems with dialing out when dial-ins are enabled

10. Netscape 4.51 and plug-ins problem

11. Microsoft Windows Media Platform Chosen by Hewlett-Packard for Digital Media Solution

12. Problem compiling "mga_vid.o" from MPlayer

13. VOB and MPlayer problems and questions