Thanks!

Post by Hugh C. De Lo » Thu, 05 Jan 1995 18:43:48

To those who helped me find a filemanager, I would like to offer my
thanks!  I got xfm working partially.  It doesn't have any links yet.
When compiled the way the instructions say to (xfm-1.3), I get errors
because it is expecting a system completely on the hard drive.  If you
are running a cdrom like I am there are symbolic links for some
directories to different cdrom directories which teh xfm wants to locate
things in.  This caused all links to editors, viewers, etc to error out.
The xfm works as a whole, it just doesn't have a link to anything,
including its manual.

Hugh C. De Long