Rarpd from linux - how

Post by Jason Venn » Wed, 27 Jul 1994 14:48:55

I have a sparc station that I want to boot from my linux machine.

I remember something about rarpd and linux.

Please help me out.

1. Rarpd for Linux?

Does anyone know of the where-abouts of a RARPD for Linux??
I've checked sunsite, tsx-11, etc, and I can't find one
pre-compiled. Nor have I had any success in compiling one which
I found using archie :-(

Jon.
--

  \\ DISCLAIMER: All opinions my own, & nowt to do with my employer \

2. Epson Stylus Color II

3. Need rarpd for Linux

4. no debugging symbols found

5. rarpd with Linux

6. pppd + ipchains + local connection

7. RARPD for Linux v1.2++ binaries + Source. WHERE??

8. SSH-VNC works on LAN but not through WAN

9. RARPD for Linux

10. RARPD FOR LINUX

11. Linux/Sun RARPD

12. Booting diskless from Linux (rarpd)