Mosaic

Post by Asbjoern Dankerts » Thu, 29 Dec 1994 21:56:52

Where can i find a compiled version of Mosaic 2.4 or 2.5

-Asbjorn.

Mosaic

Post by Klevema » Thu, 05 Jan 1995 06:18:05

: Where can i find a compiled version of Mosaic 2.4 or 2.5

: -Asbjorn.

I'd like to find version 2.5 also...

Matt Klevemann, Branch Of Information Services (ADP), U.S. Bureau Of Mines

The opinions expressed are mine, not USBM's or my wife's...

"We don't know where we are going, but we are well on our way" - F.D.R.

1. Can't get Mosaic help w Linux Mosaic.

I have been using Mosaic on Linux for many months
to browse the entire universe, thank you very much!

But I have never been able to pull down the help
menu and get anything.  Any attempt to connect to
"www.ncsa.uiuc.edu", where the help is, fails, or at
least takes forever. Are these files on some mirror site?

Any ideas?  Thanks.

2. ?? Question ?? How to download thru' parallel port from Unix workstation?

3. Mosaic help needed - get my server running

4. debian sources

5. Need advice to build Mosaic 2.6 on Linux system

6. How do you resolve bad host name?

7. term-aware Mosaic-2.1?

8. Top 10 subjects comp.unix.shell

9. find MOSAIC, find FSSTND

10. Solved: Netscape/Mosaic Problem with Term :)

11. ANSWER: Why my Mosaic+term hasn't started ?

12. help setup netscape/mosaic+term

13. mosaic+term Thanks for the pointer to xmosaic+more