linux and ppp

Post by phil_will » Sat, 10 Sep 1994 22:41:03

: Help me please!
: I recently had a hard drive crash.  No big deal. All I had to do was re-
: install everything.  WEll, now ppp on my linux box won't work.  I have a
: script that logs me into my ppp server and it executes just fine. But, when
: I go to telnet or ftp or anthing network related it tells me network un-
: reachable.  Am I missing something stupid?  Does anyone have ANY ideas? I
: am at my wits end.  Thank you very much!
:
: --

:                                                GO WHITE
: Remeber: If it weren't for time EVERYTHING would happen at once!
      Do you have all you Broadcast mask/subnet mask/IP addresses correct, all
your hosts hosts.local ... etc it can be anyone of these things, need more info to be of help.