Need help locating DNS files for Yggdrasil dist.

Need help locating DNS files for Yggdrasil dist.

Post by Bruce Ferre » Tue, 10 May 1994 05:07:53

Ok, I'm a little tired of playing haide and seek.  Anybody know where
NSLOOKUP and NSQUERY are hidden for yggdrasil are?  I've in the process of
setting up DNS and it would be "nice" to have the test tools.

TIA,

Bruce Ferrell

1. SLIP Setup Help For Yggdrasil Dist.

Hi, forgive me if this has been asked before.

Can anyone help me setup SLIP access onto my internet provider using the
yggdrasil dist. (summer 94) I tearing my head out.

Cheers
btw: EMAIL please if poss.

--

 Nigel Arnold                 |

 Leeds, England               |   'Heading for the Great Escape'

2. shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=

3. Installing software from X-Controle panel ( Yggdrasil dist.)

4. change color of mouse-pointer ?

5. VideoMode.txt missing in Yggdrasil Fall '94 dist.

6. Hylafax 4.0

7. Specifying Disk geometry to LILO (Yggdrasil dist.)

8. Website needs a Unix person

9. Need help with X on a nubus powerpc (debian dist.)

10. Idea for Developing a Linux dist. (also Need Help for that)

11. Newbie Help: Need FAQ's, Dist Site Info, Other Questions.

12. Help needed with metaconfig (dist) package.

13. NEED HELP Deciding which Linux dist. to get