new machine

Post by Henry Bel » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I'd very much like to have a crack at installing and using linux, and
intend to purchase a new system specifically for this.  I would very much
appreciate any ideas, recommendations or things to avoid with regards to
compatability and ease of installation, or any other gems you feel I
should not be without....

thanks,

Henry.

1. Old machine Tomcat+SSL, new machine Apache+SSL - new certificates needed?

A new customer of ours uses Tomcat+SSL on their current machine.
I've set up a new machine for them using Apache+SSL, however I'm
unclear about migrating certificates.  Is that possible or do I have to
server.crt and server.key in their Tomcat+SSL setup.  It has .csr and
.cer files.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro

2. FS pc components

3. Load new machine via other machines cdrom?

4. Need full path to start a script or program

5. Problem installing 2.8 on new machine

6. Sourcing a .alias file

7. Moving accounts to new machine

8. Firewall / Masquerading Script - comments welcome

9. Upgrade/Install onto a new machine

10. swapping linux harddrive into new machine - Possible?

11. copy system in new machine

12. New machine

13. Can't get X11R6 to run on new machine